Saturday, March 31

Earth Hour 2012: I will ___ if you ___


Taken from Google


I will make sure to contribute to mother earth if you stop making yourself look useful when you're not. 


Taken from Google


This would be my slogan for The Earth Hour this year. Anyway, much as I wanted to fully support this campaign, I felt like its a scripted one because after Earth Hour, things do go back to normal for most people who pretend to help our planet. 


People with real concern for the environment should do more beyond the earth hour. Keeping things off or unplugged when not in use would really help. ^_^

Read more here, here and here for you to be more informed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...