Thursday, March 15

2012 WPPP Photo Congress


Taken from their facebook page


Shucks! It really sucks as I won't be able to attend the WPPP Photo Congress from March 16-18 2012 at SM Megamall.

If only I have the budget to attend this event, I would definitely attend these seminars that would be hosted by the best professional photographers in the country bar none.


Taken from their facebook page



For those short on budget (like me XD), they also had free seminars given to those who will be visiting WPPP's 2012 Photo Congress. 


Taken from their facebook page



Well, there is always a next year. By then, I would be able to save more than enough money for it XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...