Monday, January 16

The week that was (January 8 - 14)

Sunday: Got up at 7:30am as I tried to put Migmig to sleep by feeding her. It turns out that it had her energized so we had to play for an hour before she fell asleep. I slept for two more hours and I got up at 10:30am, missing my visit to the hospital in the morning.Instead, I went online outside for an hour and bought Sunday's paper before going back home. While my wife went online for the next 3 hours, I went to the hospital to my blood extracted to check my Uric Acid. It was a little bit painful as I felt that the Medtech wasn't confident enough in taking some samples. After that, I had my lunch at Chowking as I really miss their Chinese-Style Fried Chicked Lauriat. When I got back home, my wife was already done and they are playing with Migmig. Then by 5:00pm, we went to St Anthony Shrine to hear mass. Migmig was a bit cranky again so we had to go out so other church-goers won't be disturbed. After mass, we went back home first before getting my results at the hospital. Once I got the results, I was surprised as my Uric Acid increased to as high as 800+ though I don't feel anything wrong with my foot or with how I walk for the time being. It was my turn to put Migmig to sleep as my wife went downstairs to do videoke. I got to edit some of Migmig's pictures for probably an hour before she woke-up. We went downstairs to her mom before I resumed editing pictures. Then I got to watch TV before joining them in bed. But before I slept, I went online again XD.

Monday: Got up at around 7:00am but my body feels like I need more sleep. I got up eventually at 7:45am after failing to put Migmig to sleep again. We went outside instead to her lola as I had breakfast at Chowking before taking her back home. My wife's cousin came as they had an agreement with my wife to take care of Migmig as my wife gets ready to get back to work by next week. I hope our daughter would behave well with her. I left home at 9:30am and went online outside for about 30 minutes before leaving for Canon in Magallanes. I took a quick stop at Chatime to have my milktea before taking the MRT ride to Magallanes. I forgot the receipt that is highly needed in claiming my camera. When I got to Canon, I only waited for a few minutes before my turn. I told the service representative that I only have my ID with me and she accepted it. Customer service was quite fast and pleasant as I got my camera back but I won't be able to use it anymore =(. Then I went back home. On my way back, I saw a factory outlet by Levi's and they have a high as 65% discount on their jeans and other products. Once I got to Gateway, I had lunch at Max's as I got hungry and sleepy. When I got home, Migmig was already sleeping together with my wife's cousin. A few hours after, my baby was still sleeping and when she got up, she's at her perky self again so I took her with me for a couple of minutes. Since it was the Feast of the Black Nazarene, our connections were cut temporarily as there are possible terrorist attacks feared during the event. I took that opportunity to edit all of Migmig's pictures that I took using Rebel, our DSLR (RIP 2008 - 2011). I got to watch the late night news before hitting the bed. I'm wondering whether I could buy a new DSLR again or not. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Tuesday: Got up again at almost 8:00am as Migmig was already up.By the time we went out for some fun in the sun, my wife's cousin was already there ready to take care of our daughter. By the time I left for office, my baby was fast asleep after taking her bath and being fed. I had my lunch at food extreme as there wasn't any food cooked yet. Then I took the LRT2-MRT ride with a pit stop at Chatime (for my milktea fix) and at SM Makati (to buy diapers for Migmig). I got in the office with plenty of time to spare as well as most of my colleagues were present so I had to wait for at least an hour for me to set-up my workstation. Then it was work and play for me as I got 2 calls for my shift. By night time, I went out to settle our internet account before buying my dinner at Bonchon. The rest of my shift went well and got to enjoy some of it before I logged-off at 11:00pm and took a cab. When I got home, Migmig was sleeping already though she got up because of a bad stomach. She cried so loud it reminded me of our stay on New Year's day. Thank God she pacified and went back to sleep again. Then I joined her to dreamland again.

Wednesday: Same routine in the morning though I still feel really sleepy. I was able to take Migmig out for some fun in the sun as I got to take her pictures outside our home. When we got back, my wife was getting ready for her first day at work after a 9-month absence as she felt that she needs to take care of our daughter full-time. But now my wife's cousin would be taking good care of our baby as she grows into a fine young lady XD. I went out to go online for a couple of minutes before getting ready for work. I took the usual route again as I am getting used to it somehow. I still got in the office early as most of my morning-shift colleagues were still working. I got to work on some tickets as my other colleagues were on call. Before I go home, I dropped by at KFC to grab a Krusher for me. Once I got home, I went online for a couple of minutes before going to sleep.

Thursday: Got up at around 7:45am as my wife was also trying to get up early as she'll be off to work. I took Migmig out for some fun in the sun while my wife gets ready. When we got back my wife was still there so we made sure Migmig won't see her mom as she'd cry if she sees her go to work. I went online for less than an hour to check on my status on Facebook. Then while watching TV, I had my lunch as well so I could save on some money and leave home early and get ready for work. I took the usual route and had my usual milktea fix before I got in the office at 1:30pm. Work was quite fine as my colleagues were the ones who answered most of the calls while I get to answer some tickets and created some emails. We had a small salo-salo as it was the birthday of our IT Manager. For dinner, I had my baon that helped me save some money for the rainy days. After shift, I was craving for crispy fries so I ordered one to go at KFC before finally reaching home.

Friday: Got up at almost 8:00am as I am still sleepy at that time. Migmig was already awake so I had to take her out for some fun in the sun while my wife was getting ready for work. By the time my wife got to the office, I went online to upload some of Migmig's pictures as well as check some of my facebook games too XD. I left home at almost 12:30pm after having lunch to save some money. I took a quick stop at Chatime for my milktea before getting the office just in time. Work was pretty much hefty as I am the only one on-shift. I got some calls and emails that I got to fix all of them. Good thing my boss keeps me company. While having dinner, I noticed something hard while chewing. It happens that my pasta (on my left molar) chipped off. That makes my dental problem up to two that I may go to San Pedro to visit my dentist and take care of my dentures. Work is pretty much fine as I got a call and some emails to take care of. I left the office at almost 11:30pm and got home an hour later. My wife was still awake and online before both of us slept.

Saturday: Got up at almost 8:30am though I've been awake as early as 7:30am. I took Migmig out for some fun in the sun and went back home an hour later. She was able to get some more sleep before I tried to sort some stuff that I'll be taking when I get home to San Pedro (mostly magazines and soiled clothes). I left home at past 12:30pm as my wife needs a helping hand in taking care of our baby. I just took my sweet time going to the office with a quick stop at Chatime in Gateway and at Henlin in Landmark for my lunch. I had congee for lunch as I don't want to jeopardize one of my tooth that has a open hole. Work was quite ok as I got a call that needs to be escalated. Then after escalating that call, I went out for lunch but I couldn't make-up my mind where to have dinner. I went to ATG first but it was quite crowded. Then I went to Jollibee to have my first dinner. Though I'm having problems eating, I was able to enjoy my dinner but it wasn't enough. Then I went to Mom and Tina's at the back of our building to continue my dinner there. It was almost closing time so I had to enjoy while the restaurant was still open. When I got back, my boss was on a call (good thing I went out XD) and he had it fixed. I was about to shutdown my PC when one of the on-call techs from the US messaged me. He was asking me to call one of the network engineers in the US as he wasn't able to have it fixed. Thank God, I was able to reach one of them and relayed the message. I made sure to shutdown my PC before going home at midnight. I took a cab so I could be home early. My wife was still awake and I went to bed first as she needs to finish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...