Tuesday, November 1

Remembering the Departed

Current Mood: In deep thoughts. 

Its been three years since the last time I visited my brother's (yes, I have twin brothers who were a year younger than me) grave as well as my other relatives back home in Batangas. Time flies so fast that I didn't notice that its the time of the year again to visit our beloved departed. While most people are (or probably) at the cemetery, some of us (including me) are at work as other countries do not celebrate All Saints Day and All Souls day here in the Philippines. 

It is one of the few holidays here in the Philippines that most people go home to their respective provinces to be with their relatives (the other being Holy Week and Christmas Season). For me, I haven't visited them in a long time but who knows, I could pay them a visit soon and perhaps stay there longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...