Friday, October 28

Swabeng Food Trip: Al Fresco Dining at Sandy's Pizza

Yesterday after having my baby pierced her ears, the three of us went to Little Baguio in San Juan to have lunch at Sandy's Pizza. I have bought the voucher from Metrodeal as early as May as a treat for my family.

When we got there, I didn't expect that we would be having lunch outside Al Fresco as their San Juan branch is so small, there are only 2 tables outside. Good thing, weather was cloudy and our baby was well-behaved at that time.

We gave our voucher from Metro Deal for a 935 peso food purchase (comprise of 14 Inch Supersize Pizza, Large Pasta and Mouthwatering Buffalo Chicken Wings) which I paid for only 465 pesos. What we got took me a while to finally pick our food.

We got first their buffalo wings. My wife liked it as she keeps on craving for buffalo wings since the start of the year. XD


Then they both serve our pizza and pasta which was the Sandy's Sampler (a 4-in-1 pizza) and Carbonara. Both of them were really good especially the pizza as looking at the 4-in-1 pizza made me want to eat all of it by myself XD.

If I only knew that their San Juan Branch is that small, I could have opted to use my voucher at either their Katipunan or Makati Branch. But either way, the experience was pretty much okay.

Well, the usual, pictures to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...