Thursday, September 15

My September To-Do List (First Update)

As of September 15, here are the things I've accomplished so far ^_^

1. Settle all bills for the month (Meralco, Broadband). Done
2. Complete all Men's Magazine for September.(Only the latest UNO issue left)
3. Attend The Ultimate Taste Test 6.0 at Rockwell Tent (Done).
4. Attend the 22nd Philippine Travel Mart at SMX (Done). 
5. Pay my 3rd Quarter SSS contribution (Done).
6. Accompany my wife on her friend's wedding on the 26th (Awaiting my 24-105 Lens).
7. Accompany my baby on her check-up (2nd Rota-Virus Vaccine).
8. Attend the Otaku Expo on the 4th at SMX (Unable to attend)
9. Attend the Manila Ocean Park's Biggest Food Fest on the 8th (Contemplating if I could attend)
10.Try to schedule a photo editing session in the morning (from 8:00am to 10:00am). So far, so good
11. Attend the Sanmig Oktoberfest on the 16th. 
12. Attend the FHM Signing of Lovi Poe on the 17th.
13. Attend the Best of Anime 2011 on the 18th. 
14. Try to visit home in San Pedro to drop-off some stuff.

Final update would be on the 30th. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...