Tuesday, August 30

My August To-Do List (Final Update)

So far, here's what I have accomplished as I add some more events here.

1. Complete all Men's Magazine for August and try to buy some back issue (Done).
2. Attend the seminar for Marien's Baptismal at The Manila Cathedral on August 6.(Done)
3. Settle our balance with Max's Intramuros and do final detailing with them (Done, final payment would be on the day itself)
4. Go home to Batangas to visit my Dad there and to Laguna to check on my things and my mom (Done. A lot of things has changed since I left).
5. Attend my colleague's daughter's birthday on August 7 (Done).
6. Attend the Blogfest 2.0 at Trinoma on August 5 (Done).
7. Settle internet and electric bills (Done).
8. Accompany Marien on her check-up on August 19. (Done)
9. Try to attend Teriyaki Boy Matsuri event at Eastwood Central Plaza on August 14 (Unable to attend as I thought my colleague won't be reporting for work).
10. Attend Dutdutan 2011 for 2 days from August 26-27 2011. (Done. Attended both days 1 and 2 XD).
11. Try to visit Japan: Kingdom of Characters Exhibit on or before August 20 (I'd cancel this since photography is NOT allowed. BOOO).
12. Focus on my baby's baptism on August 21 (Done).
13. Attend the World Food Expo at SMX between August 4-5 (Done).
14. Attend FHM's Autograph Signing for NiƱa Jose on August 6 at Robinson's Galeria Movieworld. (I missed 4 FHM Autograph Signing Sessions this year XD).
15. Try to renew my Passport that has been expired for more than a year now XD (Still Unable to renew XD).  
16. Decide whether to renew my contract at work for another year or not. (Renewed for Personal and Professional reasons XD)
17. Buy a ticket for the upcoming Ultimate Taste Test 6.0 on September 3 at Rockwell Tent (Done). 
18. Attend the 2nd Blogger Fiesta Manila 2011 at SM North Edsa Cyberzone on the 20th. (Unable to attend since it Migmig's Day)
19. Try to go to Alphaland Southgate Mall to check on some exhibits until August 30 (Unable to attend as I couldn't find time).
20. Check out the 11th Philippine Travel Exchange at SMX Convention Center on August 30 (Has been rescheduled to September 2-4)

Now I'll be drafting for September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...