Friday, July 1

My July To-Do List

Just to make sure I won't forget, here are the things I hope to accomplish this July. 

1. Buy all July issues of my collection as well as backtrack the previous ones.
2. Settle all bills (Meralco, Sun BB).
3. Attend FHM's 100 Sexiest Victory Party on July 14.
4. Attend Playboy Academy on July 28.
5. Attend Sir Jo's Annual Student/VA Party on July 23.
6. Finalize Marien's Baptism schedule. 
7. Continuous editing of Project 365: Try to hit Day 60
8. Continuous editing of old pictures
9. Get familiarized with EMEA IT Procedures.
10. Try to tighten my expenses and focus on our daughter's (Meaning. "MAGTIPID" XD).

Again, I'll be adding/updating them twice this month and lets see if I'd be able to do all of them. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...