Wednesday, April 13

Malice given to an innocent commercial

I don't know why almost every issue our country have these days, The Church never fails to step in to meddle with things. Not that I'm against them, for me its just they're putting malice on some things that never had any in the first place. Like the commercial Mc Donald's pulled off their ad from TV.


The controversial "BF-GF commercial" as deemed by CBCP


After some thought, they could have a point in this but I would disagree. Why, its because its us who would determine whether to put malice into something or not. For me, I find it cute and playful because it reminds me of my childhood days back then.

You may check similar articles here, here, here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...