Tuesday, March 29

A Year in IT




Tonight marks my first year in the IT industry after working with various industries for probably 10 years. The path to where I am right now took me a while to realize that this is the one that I really enjoy working with. Actually, its a combination of all the careers I've had in the past and probably just made me realize I had to mix them altogether.

So far, I've learned a lot from working as an IT Helpdesk for only a year. But I know I still have a long long way to go. Now I'm thinking of extending my contract with them for another year or two so that my skill would be at par with my US counterparts.

But anyway, Happy One Year to me in IT XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...