Thursday, March 3

My March to-do list.

March is here again and another set of things for me to do. I'll be adding some of the things I failed to do in the past few months and I hope I could finish them this month. Without further ado, here are the things that I hope I could finish this month.

1. Have my eyes checked for a possible replacement of eyeglases.
2. Attend Jo Avila's 4th and 5th basic photography module (refresher).
3. Complete my men's magazine collection for March.
4. Accompany my wife for her check-up twice this month (March 4 and 18).
5. Renew my passport which expired last July of last year.
6. Save as much as possible for the birth of our baby.
7. Try to go home to San Pedro to visit my folks there on the 11th.
8. Try to look for baby supplies in Avenida on the 18th.
9. Settle my Philhealth and SSS contributions for the first quarter.
10. Update my blog regarding wedding suppliers rating.

I'll be updating it again twice for me to see if I'm doing good XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...