Wednesday, March 30

I got two tickets to Best Food Forward by Peanut Butter Company

While sifting through my emails and uploading pictures to my blog at the same time, I got a message from Peanut Butter Company saying that I was selected for winning 2 free tickets to the Best Food Forward event this coming Weekend (April 2 and 3) 


Congratulations! XD

 
After checking my email, I checked their fanpage to see if its real or probably an April Fool's joke in advance. Just to be sure you know XD.


Taken from their facebook fan page


Indeed, I was included in the list of selected winners of 2 tickets to the event. The email mentioned that I have until today (March 30) to claim my free tickets at either SM MOA or Paseo Center Makati branch (I picked Paseo Makati Branch for its proximity from the office). 

I can't wait for Saturday and Sunday to see what's in store for me XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...