Tuesday, April 26

The Kasalang Batagueño-Ilocana Suppliers Rating (Our Gift for the Guests)

This would be our contribution to the group. As much as possible, we won’t be using the word OC (since it has been overused here already) and we would detail our rating so it could serve you as a guide. Our verdict is based on how we coordinated with them (from start to finish) and it shouldn’t be a sole basis whether you book this certain supplier or not (different strokes for different folks). Here is how we would be rating our wedding team. Sorry for the very long delay XD

Legend:
5 and Up: Oh Yeah! Swabeng-Swabeh!!! (Book them while still available)
4 - 4.99: Swabeng-Swabeh!!! (Very Good)
3 – 3.99: Swabeh!!! (Quite Ok)
2 – 2.99: Swabeh Lang!!! (Needs Improvement)
0 – 1.99: Hindi Swabeh!!! (Now you know)


Address: c/o my Wife
Contact: Ms Helen Guerra
Cost: I forgot the exact amount but its less than 2,000 pesos (2009 Rate).
Inclusions: Ref Magnets only
Verdict: Swabeng-Swabeh!!!


From Ariel Javelosa


Wedding Kwento: Both of us wanted to give our guests something that its not heavy, not common, and something they could use. I was bent to choose to have a photobooth so our guests could have their pictures taken and have fun. But my wife disagrees because aside from its expensive, their pictures would probably be misplaced along with the others.


Then my wife told me why not give them ref magnets. Aside from its lightweight, its also useful as well as it doesn't collect dust (as long as it is used). I gave her my approval and let her look for it. She was able to find Helen's multiply site and worked it from there. I trusted my wife's choice of supplier and I let her deal with them.



From Ariel Javelosa


When I saw the designs, I was impressed enough but I wanted to make sure that their product is really high quality. And they didn't fail me once I saw the actual magnets. The guests were please with it they didn't bother to ask how much it costs XD.

Realization: If we only have enough budget, we could have got a good photobooth as well so that our guests would be entertained while waiting for us. But since most of our guest would be coming from the province, they may not enjoy it so we'd rather give them something light and useful.

Recommended for: Couples who are on a VERY tight budget. 

Other Suppliers Considered (Given the same amount of time for preparations): A photo booth probably if we had enough budget.

If we started our preparations last Dec 2007, we could have gotten: A photo booth probably if we had enough budget plus more souvenirs XD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...