Wednesday, November 17

The week that was (Nov 7 - 13)

Sunday: I got up at around 1:00am after taking an hour of nap. While doing my thing in the comfort room, our mobile phone just rang and I had to take that call. Good thing I was able to escalate it before my shift ends. Though I wanted to get some sleep, I wasn't able to fall asleep. My colleague arrived early and I got to go out and buy myself some breakfast. Unfortunately, the one that I was looking for was closed. I went back and had my breakfast at 7-11 before going home. As I got home, I made sure I soaked my laundry for me to wash that night. I slept for about 3-4 hours but it felt that I wasn't able to get enough sleep. Then, my wife and I went to Robinson's Galeria to visit the Edsa Shrine and attend the 3:00pm mass. Since we got there at past 3:00pm, we strolled around the mall and look for a place to eat. Again, we had Cajun for our late lunch with ribs as our main order. I felt really full after our meal as well as I feel very sleepy. Even during the 6:00pm mass, I can't help it but to shut my eyes at times and I can't seem to control it. As we commute back home, I almost fall asleep completely but my wife kept me awake for the rest of our trip back home. As we got back home, I went upstairs to get my complete rest. Probably, that was 8:00pm when I hit the sack.

Monday: I got up at around 4:00am and just went online.I still feel my body sore after my weekend activities.I did some light work like reading Sunday's newspaper as well as doing some laundry as well. Around 2 or 3pm, I went to SM Manila to look for a card case for my photography ID's as well as to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks to start collecting those stickers again. Then I got home and made sure I was able to rest well.

Tuesday: Got up at 4:00am since I'm having a hard time getting some sleep.I went online to do some personal stuff so that it will help me fall asleep in the afternoon. I got late since traffic was kinda heavy at Gil Puyat Ave.

Wednesday: Work was quite steady during our shift. Had lunch at 7-11 which I ate it at my desk while net surfing. After work, I went to Harrison Plaza to meet my mom and give some soiled clothes to her. Then I went to Intramuros to have my chicken meal there before finally going home. I still have the urge to eat some more dessert in the form of bread before getting home. Then I was able to get some good sleep before reporting back to office even if I got there late.

Thursday: As I got home, I noticed my wife got up earlier than the usual and she was having breakfast. She told me she wasn't able to get some sleep the previous night. I went to sleep at around 9:00am only to get up at 3:00pm and wasn't able to fall back asleep again. Then my wife got hungry and wanted me to buy pancit palabok at Jollibee. I tried to leave home early only to arrive late again in the office.

Friday: My shift was quite ok as we got a few calls. I got home early and was able to cozy-up before going to bed. My wife was still sleeping so I just went to sleep as well. Good thing, I was able to get some sleep during the day. Then I made sure to get myself ready for work.

Saturday: Work was light as I did some of the emails. Though I felt I was not in the mood to cooperate as I wanted to go home right away to get some rest. I stopped by at one of the Pares Eatery in San Juan before reaching home. I was able to go to bed early. But my sleep wasn't that nice since I wasn't able to sleep at least 7 hours straight. As I got up the second time, I prepared myself for work and left two hours early. I took the bus for leverage. I got in the office at 9:15pm and made sure to get ready through my shift. I was able to arrive there early for the first time in a week. And that was the only time I didn't got late. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...