Thursday, February 18

My Starbucks 2010 Planner

This is another very late post since I got too pre-occupied with a lot of things. ^_^

I remembered the first time I got my Starbucks 2007 planner last December of 2006 and I swear that I will be collecting these planners so I could write down important dates and events that happened with the year. Though I was really disappointed with my 2009 Planner, I am hoping that this planner for 2010 would be better than the one I got last year.

We were able to get a hold of it last December 27, 2009 at SM Manila while me and my wife were killing some time. The planner was a bit better than the previous one. My concern is that the planner is almost the same as last years which it might break as well with time. I wish they bring back the organizer (ring) type of planner next year. Anyway, here are some pictures I took.

 

  

 

Overall, this planner passed my standards in terms of durability and presentation. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...