Taken from Google
Most bloggers begin their post by saying random things about themselves. They probably do it as an introduction to themselves. Some wanted to catch the attention of the readers. Some, I guess did it out of the blue. I was thinking...
I will be posting 25 things most people thought would know about me but probably not. So here it goes...
1. My current hobby right now is photography right after I got my first DSLR (courtesy of my fiancee).
2. I love playing Facebook games espacially Mafia wars. But I don't play any interactive games like farmville, yoville, restaurant city and the like since it makes your system work slower.
3. I Couldn't sleep at night without my radio turned on.
4. Everytime I leave our house to go to distant places, I make sure to take my backpack even if its empty.
5. I prefer watching chick-flicks over horror movies.
6. I have been collecting men's magazine (FHM, UNO, Maxim, Rogue, Playboy) for the past 9 years. FHM #1 is still my holy grail.
7. I have a sharp photographic memory that I consider a blessing and a curse at the same time.
8. The last time I hit the gym for a serious workout was last 2000.
9. I keep a written book of my escapades from 1993 to 2007.
10. I listen to almost all kinds of rock and metal music.
11. I make sure I'm 30-45 minutes early on schedule because I hate being late.
12. I know how to play the guitar (acoustic and electric) as well as bass (acoustic and electric) but I'm having a very-very hard time playing the drums.
13. My first ambition when I was a kid was to be a captain of the air force and fly the f-16.
14. I don't (and I really HATE it) watch tagalog movies on the big screen except for some R-18 movies way back in college.
15. The first console video game I played was Madmax and the last was Valkyrie Profile.
16. The last time I got in a fist fight was last 1993 with one of my classmate. Another two joined against me and all of them ended up beaten.
17. I find the JS Prom so boring that the reason I have to attend is because we were required to.
18. I wear an all-black attire every valentines day for 10 years (1993-2003) because I hate valentines day.
19. Everytime I celebrate my birthday, I have to be inside any church at exactly 5:40pm.
20. I love math subjects.
21. One of my pet peeves are people who set incorrect expectations. I hate it when there would be sudden change of things and I would be the last one to know.
22. Though I'm not highly tech-savvy, I still make sure to keep myself updated. with the latest trends.
23. I had twin brothers for only a few days.
24. LA Lakers and Brgy Ginebra are my favorite basketball teams ever since I learned basketball.
25. I only learned how to eat fish, seafood and vegetables at the age of 20.
So there. My first 25 things most people would know about me but probably not. Till the next 25. ^_^