Thursday, September 10

Disturbed

Somethings bothering me for the past few weeks and I don't know how to approach and resolve it. As far as i can remember, the last time it happened to me that was 5 years ago when I got too hooked-up with Ragnarok Online. Though I was able to overcome its addiction for the past few years, The habit came back. Not in the form of RO but something else. It could be another test that I have to overcome. I did it before and I know I could do it again, however, things changed a lot. 

Before I go online, I make sure I know what to do (including the no. of hours I have to spend online and which sites I should go to). But once I'm online, I do get lost all of a sudden. I mean, I have a lot of things in mind that I could blog but once I'm online, alas I'm somewhere else all of a sudden. XD. 

I have to do something about this or I would be trapped again. X/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...