Saturday, September 5

Another Sudden Change

Due to the unpredictability of the weather, I've decided to cancel my schedule for today. I was supposed to go to UST for a photoshoot but because of rain, I have no choice but to move it on a different date. Probably this is the nth  time I've canceled my schedule due to unforseen circumstances. 

If the weather have cooperated with me today, I should be on my way to UST now. But instead, I have to make sudden changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...