Monday, November 12

Got my SSS ID (UMID) in less than 3 months.

If you still remember the horrible encounter I had with SSS in 2010, this year, it was completely the opposite. ^_^

This morning when I was about to spend some more mornings with my baby, the mailman handed to me two email (one for me, the other for my sister-in-law) and I sign some papers before taking a look. 

I saw both envelopes coming from SSS. It could be probably our SSS IDs. I remember applying for one sometime late last month and one of the guys told me that I have to wait at least 6 months to get my ID. Well, in less than 2 months I got my ID already. ^_^


[My SSS ID picture here soon XD]


Kudos to SSS and the people behind it for making my experience a better one. 

Thank God I already have one of the most important ID that I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...