Monday, December 24

The Week That Was (December 16 - 22)

Sunday: We got home at 1:00am as I went online to wait for the start of the "Simbang Gabi" My wife was playing on her tablet until 3:00am which I went down and got myself ready. When I got to the Church, I felt so sleepy I almost fall everytime my eyes shut down. After the mass, I went home and went to bed to finally get some sleep. I got up at around 11:00am and started my day. I went online for a short while to update some of my stuff. I got back at 2:00pm to take care of my daughter until 8:30pm which I attended another "Simbang Gabi" which was the anticipated one. By the time I'm done, I went to bed to get that much needed rest.

Monday: I got up at past 6:30am and stared to go online. I think Migmig got up at past 8:00am before we went down to have breakfast. The morning and afternoon was pretty much the same as I took care of my daughter before I went to bed early for "Simbang Gabi"

Tuesday: Got up at almost 3:15am to attend the Dawn Mass (better known as Simbang Gabi) at The Our Lady of Loreto Parish at 4:00am. This would be my third so far though I hope the priests would focus more on Christmas Season rather than lambasting on The RH Bill which was already approved on the third reading. When I got home, I went online until I fell asleep at almost 8:00am and got up an hour later. The morning was pretty much chilly as Christmas Season for me is really here. When Migimig went to sleep in the afternoon, I was able to go online for at least an hour or so. At around 3:00pm, I went to Gateway to have my Fully Booked receipts exchanged for their VIP Card. I only need a few pesos more to get to 15K-peso requirement but the lady told me to sign-up the form anyway. After getting my newly-acquired VIP Card, I took the LRT to SM Centerpoint to meet my blogger friend. I had to wait as I had my late lunch at Bonchon as well as stroll around the mall. My friend arrived just in time as he treated us again to dinner at Bonchon. We shared some stories for at least an hour before we parted ways. When I got back home, I got ready as I attended the 4th Dawn Mass at 10:00pm. After mass, I spent the rest of the evening with them before going to bed.

Wednesday: Got up at 5:30am as we had to prepare for my wife's Christmas Party at Enchanted Kingdom. We got to Katipunan at around 8:00am as a van was waiting for us there. We had a stop-over at Shell along SLEX for breakfast before reaching EK at past 10:00am. We had an arguement that took until lunch time before it was resolved. Well, we wasted 1200 pesos that we weren't able to ride any thing at EK as we took turns in taking care of Migmig. Honestly, I could have said NO a few days back and got more productive at home instead. We left EK at 6:00pm and got back home at almost 9:00pm. I left right away as I went to SM Centerpoint to buy a boxershort as I ran out of underwear to use. After getting what I need. I had my late dinner at Bonchon before going home.

Thursday: Got up at past 3:30am as I need to prepare for "Simbang Gabi". Though I'm having a terrible headache, I made sure to continue until the
"Simbang Gabi" ended. I had a bite before going to bed again at 5:45am. I got up at around 8:30 where my wife and Migmig kept on waking me up despite that headache. I went downstairs to get some more sleep and finally got into my senses when the time Miss Universe 2012 was being aired on channel 2. Then I tried putting my daughter back to sleep only to get up in less than an hour. Then I had lunch at home of roasted pork belly and it cured my terrible headache for some reason. XD. I need to wait for Nanay to take care of Migmig as I attended "Simbang Gabi" for the 6th straight day. After attending, I spent the rest of the evening with them.

Friday: Got up at almost 7:00am as we all slept at almost 1:00am since Migmig was having runny nose again that prevented her from breathing properly. I went online for an hour or so until Migmig got up. I made sure she's well dressed as we will be meeting my mom at SM Mall of Asia later. We left home at 9:30am and got to SM MOA an hour later. We were able to meet my mom as we strolled around for a bit before going to TGIFriday's for lunch. Its been a long time since the last time we had our lunch over there and We enjoyed our lunch for about an hour or so. Then we strolled around some more before we left the mall at 1:00pm. Yes, we left the mall early and got home at 1:30pm. I was suppose to put Migmig to sleep once we got back home but instead, I fell asleep for about 2 hours as I turn on the aircon to make sure our room is cool enough. 
I went out to go online in the afternoon until past 6:45pm as her aunt is going somewhere leaving me to take care of our Migmig until someone comes home. Good thing my wife came home just in time that the mass has started. I went to the Church right away and attended the mass. After that, I bought some snacks before finally going to bed.

Saturday: Got up at 6:00am and I went online outside since I need a faster connection. By the time I got back, I dressed-up and went home to San Pedro to take some thing with me. I got there at 9:00am, hungry. I tried calling Shakey's but I couldn't seem to contact them so I went there to have my late breakfast instead. After breakfast, I fixed some my things there before going back to Manila at almost 2:00pm. My bedroom was almost turned into a storage room after a couple of weeks. I got back home at almost 5:00pm and I went online for a couple of minutes before taking Migmig out. We went to CBTL at Gateway to have some snacks and they also have a double-stamp promo for their planner which means it would be easy for me to complete my card. Then  I bought 2 new planners as I let my daughter browse through some baby books before we went back home just in time for "Simbang Gabi". After mass, I went home to spend the rest of the evening with them. As Christmas comes nearer, its also getting colder as well which means we save more as we don't need to turn on the aircon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...