Tuesday, January 31

Eight months

That's how long I have to stay with the company where I work before my contract expires. I have already made up my mind to go forward and look elsewhere. I know there is no looking back and I am up to it.

For the past month (January), there were some instances that the upper management in the US caught my attention but I know I had learned my lesson and I'll make sure it won't happen again. Not to the next company (or venture) where will I work for sometime soon.     

Though my wife didn't expect that I would renew my contract last September, I had to do it for several reasons. By the time it ends, I know I'm ready to move on and move forward.

But for now, I have to enjoy and do my best here in the office so I would exit with a clean slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...