Tuesday, May 31

Swabeng Chickens and Ribs in Town at Carol's Texan 5

I'm no foodie expert but I know good food when I have tried one. And chicken and ribs are definitely one of my favorite combos everytime me and my wife eat outside. As I was browsing through cyberspace, I got to chance upon tenminutestops.com and clubtravelnow.org about an upcoming event called Bloggers Buffet to be held on the 23rd of June 2011. This event would be exclusive to 30 bloggers as they would give out their best (me included) to be a part of this event. I want to be a part of this event because as an avid buffet eater myself, who would skip this event right? Given the opportunity, I won't say No to a feast of the palate. 

Taken from tenminutestops.com's website


I remembered after having snacks at one of the foodspots in Jose Abad Santos street a few weeks back, I noticed a foodie joint that serves the best chicken and ribs in town. Being new to Little Baguio in San Juan, I look forward to visit Carol's Texan 5 which offers the best chicken and ribs this side of Manila.


Taken from tenminutestops.com's website


Looking at the pictures make me wanna go there right now. Also, their menu is light on the pocket so nop need to shell out huge amount unless you'll be treating everyone. And how would you enjoy the best chicken and ribs this side of Manila? Here's how and be sure to enjoy them. ^_^

  • Dine-in (Enjoy your best chicken and ribs at Carol's Texan 5!)
  • Delivery (We deliver to San Juan, Mandaluyong, Ortigas and Pioneer only.)
  • Event Food Booths (Got an event? Carol's Texan 5 booths are available for hire.)
  • Party Trays (Order trays of your favorite Carol's Texan 5 dishes for special occasions.)
  • Functions (Hold events at Carol's Texan 5.)
  • Kiddie Meal Sets (Order meal sets for your office and kids parties.)

I'll make sure to save their contact details in case I come back here for more. I'll share the map so nobody gets lost in finding the best chicken and ribs this side of Manila.


Taken from tenminutestops.com's website


Address: Carol’s Texan 5, 2F 713 J. Abad Santos St., Little Baguio, San Juan
Delivery: (02) 727.3843 / 0922.485.0154

Since I go online everyday, I could check-out their website and their facebook fanpage so I won't miss out on any updates from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...